Tourist visa application is applicable in case you are travelling for tourism purposes. This visa is given for travel period of less than 90 days
|Category||Visa Fee in INR||Visa Fee in Euro|
|Children between the age of 6-12||3000||35|
- Children under 6 years are exempt to pay Visa Fee.
- Children above 12 years will be considered as adults.
- All Visa fee and Service charges are payable either in cash or online. For online payments please follow the below mentioned link
Note: Each case is reviewed separately at the time of application, and no guarantee can be given that a visa will be issued. In any case, the Visa Fees will not be refunded.
VFS Global Service Charges
Applicants shall be levied a service charge of INR 1533/-(All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) and convenience fees of INR 150 payable for provision of multiple mode of payment.
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The optional courier facility is available at INR 450/- (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) per application.
- Optional Service Premium Lounge INR 2600 /-
- All fees are non-refundable.
|Document required for Tourist visa please click here.|
Please note as per instructions received from Embassy of Switzerland, personal Bank statement (last 3 months) with stamp/signature of Bank in original needs to be submitted on A4 size only
“Applicants and travel agents are requested not to bind two or more passports with a stapler to avoid getting it damaged. Instead you may bind them together using rubber bands.”
No other format will be accepted at the VFS Global counter.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide two recent passport size pictures, not older than 6 months (size 35 – 40 mm in width, no copy or scanned picture). The photographs should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background].
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
For more details, please refer to: http://www.icao.int/Security/mrtd/Downloads/Technical%20Reports/Annex_A-Photograph_Guidelines.pdf
Note : Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. Photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre.
Applications shall be lodged not more than three months before the start of the intended visit. (Article 9 Visa Code EC No. 810/2009)
Applications shall be decided on within 15 Working days of the date of the lodging of an application which is admissible in accordance with Article 19. (Article 23 Visa Code EC No. 810/2009).
Applicants who wish to obtain a Switzerland visa application form, can download the requisite form here.
Please note the instructions mentioned below while taking the printout.
Download Visa Applications Forms
|New Visa Application Form Visa C|
|National (type D) visa application form For long-term stays (more than three months) in Switzerland subject to authorization (e.g.. gainful employment, family reunification).|
- Number of pages: 4
- You can also obtain this form from the visa application centre.
It is mandatory to be filled by all applicants along with the application form.
To download a form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.