We are pleased to offer you our new “On Demand Mobile Visa” to submit your visa application.
Schedule an appointment and we will collect your visa application form, documents and biometric data at the place of your choice. Once the application is processed, we will return you the passport via courier.
To request this service call: +9122-67866035
Our Mobile Biometric team will contact you once we receive your request.
Cost of this service:
|No. of Visa Applications||*Amount in INR|
|1 To 10||150000|
|11 To 20||240000|
|21 To 30||300000|
|31 to 50||8000 per Applicant|
Terms and conditions apply.
Please note: The option of using Mobile Biometrics Service does NOT exempt the Embassy’s right to ask the applicants to come for an interview in person should the Embassy find it necessary.
You can now Pre Book your Services before visiting the Visa Application Centre
Call: 022-67866035 for further details
At VFS Global, we constantly strive to offer a range of hi-end services to enhance customer satisfaction. As part of our constant and on-going endeavour to add value to applicants’ experience, it is our privilege to offer the following service:
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||Rs .300 per passport|
|Photo booth||Photo booth facility inside the visa application centre photo specification||Rs. 150/6 copies|
|Photo copy||Photo copier facility||Rs 2/ copy|
|SMS||An automated message to the applicant's mobile phone at various stages of the visa application process||Rs 100|
|Internet Kiosk||Avail of the Kiosk facility available at the Visa Application Centre & conveniently submit your Visa Application Centre. Access the government's website & VFS Global website and take prints of the Visa application form(s), and other documents, at the Visa Application centre’s.||Rs 15/- per copy|
Premium Lounge Service
Premium Lounges are available at the Visa Application centres in Delhi,Mumbai,Chandigarh, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Cochin.
These lounges offer elegant and comfortable personalised services with dedicated facilities which are available for applicants submitting their applications. Applicants could avoid queues and save time besides being attended to privately and on-priority.
The Premium Lounge service includes:
- Dedicated assistance and personal attention
- Dedicated lounge where the application process is completed
- Complimentary photocopies and prints for submission purposes
- SMS alert on the status of your application
- Courier return of passport
- Biometric enrolment also completed in the lounge
- Refreshments available for all applicants using the lounge
How do I book?
To confirm a booking in the premium lounge for the application process, please send in your request to us via email on the following email ids:
- Mumbai Visa Application Centre – Premiumlounge.West@vfshelpline.com
- Delhi Visa Application Centre - email@example.com
- Bangalore Visa Application Centre- premiumlounge.si@Vfsglobal.com
- Chennai Visa Application Centre- premiumlounge.si@Vfsglobal.com
- Hyderabad Visa Application Centre- premiumlounge.si@Vfsglobal.com
- Cochin Visa Application Centre- firstname.lastname@example.org
Request you to provide us with the below details when you send us a request for the booking:
- Full Name of the Applicant/s
- Passport Number
- Purpose of Travel
- Visiting Country
- Contact Number
- Preferred Date and Time
What does it cost?
The Premium Service Lounge facility costs Rs.1250/- with effect from 01 November 2016 (inclusive of taxes ) per application. This charge is in addition to the visa application fee and VFS Service fee.
Important note: Your visa application will be processed and decided by The Embassy of Switzerland New Delhi. Use of the Premium Service Lounge does not affect the processing time of your application. All applicants will be required to follow the instructions on applying for a visa, which can be found on the ‘Home Page’ on this website.
Please note that premium services in no way guarantee the right to obtain a visa, an overbooking, or faster processing of your file by the Embassy of Switzerland ,New Delhi. No refund of the optional fees will be done in case of withdrawal or refusal of visa.
- The above services are optional
- The fees stipulated include service tax @ 15 %
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts for using these services
- The courier services shall be confined to areas covered by the courier company. Please check with the submission officer.
- If you have the DND (Do not Disturb) service activated on your mobile number, you may not receive the messages updating your application status.