This visa is for those wishing to visit Switzerland for tourism or to visit family or friends.
Who should apply?
This visa is available to all passport holders who are outside Switzerland and want to apply for a visa to visit Switzerland.
|Visitor Visa Checklist|
The forms are in PDF format.
Application forms in different languages can be downloaded from the following links:
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.
Visa fees with effect from 4 April 2018:
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in PKR|
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)||35||5000|
|Children up to 6 yrs||Gratis||Gratis|
- The applicable visa fee in Pakistan Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The fees need to be paid in cash and are subject to change without prior notice.
- The SMS service is also available at Rs. 250/- per application. This is an optional service.
- Children below 6 years of age are exempted from visa fees for short-stay Schengen visa.
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- All applicants must pay the visa fee at time of application. If an applicant qualifies for a fee exemption as an EU/EEA dependent family member, the fee will be refunded by the Embassy of Switzerland.
- There is a service charge of PKR 2510 levied per application in addition to the visa fees
Note: we cannot accept photographs that do not meet the requirements specified on this page. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements, applicants will be required to obtain new photographs.
The photographs must be:
- no more than 6-months old
- 35-40mm in width
- close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph
- in sharp focus and clear
- of high quality with no ink marks or creases
- taken against a white or off-white background
- high quality colour and printed on photo-quality paper
- show you facing square on to the camera
- non-smiling and without glasses or head coverings (unless worn for religious reasons)
Photographs must not be digitally altered in any way (i.e. photoshopped).
The Embassy of Switzerland requires a minimum of 15 days to process visa applications. It is your sole and entire responsibility to apply sufficiently early to obtain your visa on time. It is recommended to apply at least one month in advance. Any application handed in less than two weeks prior to the intended date of departure may not be reviewed in time for travel.